Why Follow?

Let me be an encouragement to you that you may see there is joy in surrendering your time to the Lord. Join me in spending the first part of your day with our Savior! I recommend journaling and meditating on what you see in the Word...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Waiting

So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that I have not been posting in a while.  I am currently waiting on the Lord a bit and trying not to force myself to maintain something that may not be His will for me to maintain.  I will begin posting again in one way or another when He gives me indication that this is where He wants some of my attention.

I encourage you, none the less, to seek the Lord hotly each morning with me and to ask, seek, knock.

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting- I will probably post it if you dont seem to be a crazy person!