Why Follow?

Let me be an encouragement to you that you may see there is joy in surrendering your time to the Lord. Join me in spending the first part of your day with our Savior! I recommend journaling and meditating on what you see in the Word...

Friday, May 18, 2012

Pit Stop

No study today!  God had a different and wonderful plan for my morning today and I am thankful for my wonderful bride, faithful friends, the body of Christ, the mysterious ways of the Lord, and for his varied and sometimes difficult ways of teaching me to follow him.

Thank you Lord for loving me enough to bless me and teach me so.  Let me hear your message and be a doer of your Word Lord.  Please give me faith to walk in the path you set for me and let me honor you in everything I do.  In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Soli Deo Gloria!
View blog from a computer or iPad for more content.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting- I will probably post it if you dont seem to be a crazy person!