Why Follow?

Let me be an encouragement to you that you may see there is joy in surrendering your time to the Lord. Join me in spending the first part of your day with our Savior! I recommend journaling and meditating on what you see in the Word...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Something Different

Good morning!

I will not be posting anything like before for a couple weeks or so. I am not sure what I will be posting...frankly nothing much today.  I am focusing on prayer and on my private time with God for a bit as the blog requires time and effort that gets me sometimes distracted from simply seeking His fullness.

See the post Power Through Prayer for a good explanation for this break and for my consideration for how to proceed with the blog without sacrificing the closet.

Maybe some thoughts or reflections for a couple weeks but not much more and then I will dive back in when I am ready. Thanks for the grace and mercy and understanding from those that enjoy this reading.

Soli Deo Gloria!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff I am very thankful for sharing your study with me and everyone else. Not only have I got to know you better through it. But have had new insights into Gods word. I know where you are in prayer, and wil be joining you in daily communication with our Holy God and Savior. God bless and have a fruitfull season.....in the clost.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting- I will probably post it if you dont seem to be a crazy person!